- Author of The Happiness Advantage
- 2006, Head Teaching Fellow for "Positive Psychology", the most popular course at Harvard
- Founder of Good Think Inc.
- Shawn's research on happiness and human potential has received attention from the Harvard Business Review, New York Times, Forbes, CNN, and NPR.
- Named #3 in the 2011 Thinkers50 Awards
- Earl C. Daum 1924 Professor of International Business at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- First Professor in Residence and Chief Innovation Consultant at General Electric
- Critical acclaim as a leading management thinker by Outstanding Faculty, Business Week, Forbes, the London Times, and more.
- International best-selling author
- Faculty at Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Innovation Execution expert for organizations including GE, IBM, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, Fidelity, & New York Times Co.
- Won a Harvard Business Review McKinsey Award for his article "Stop the Innovation Wars", coauthored with Vijay Govindarajan
- Creator of the music video “United Breaks Guitars” which has introduced over 150 million people to his story.
- Award winning singer-songwriter, social media innovator and master story-teller.
- Author of United Breaks Guitars: The Power of One Voice in the Age of Social Media.
- Creator and producer of the song and video “Training Matters” (released in February 2015).
International Thought Leader Network is a knowledge solutions resource for leaders and their organizations.
We design training and development solutions in partnership with our clients. Our approach is activity based and outcome focused. Our faculty includes best-selling authors, renowned thought leaders and top-level professionals.
We deliver workshops providing new insight and knowledge on key issues facing organizations as well as practical take-home tools with an orientation toward action. We also offer a full range of products and services to support awareness, training, implementation and execution in key areas including: innovation, leadership, change management, and team and organizational performance.
Our vision is helping leading companies achieve growth and performance objectives by delivering knowledge and execution support that is second to none.